St. Mary's Dining Room responds to poverty in San Joaquin County by feeding the hungry, caring for health issues and restoring human dignity to over 700 individuals each day.
St. Mary Dinning services include:
- St. Mary's Dining Room provides breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Medical and dental care is available to uninsured men, women and children
- The hygiene center provides families and individuals experiencing homelessness with the opportunity to shower, care for their hygiene needs and receive clean, season appropriate clothing 7 days a week
- Eye exams are also performed and prescription glasses are provided for those requiring them
- Volunteer professionals, including dentists and hygienists provide needed dental care and education to our guests
- Their Social Services Program provides guests with supportive case management services to assist their move to self-sufficiency
Homeless court is held on the last Friday of each month at 3:00 p.m. on the campus of St. Mary’s Dining Room. It allows individuals to clear up old traffic tickets, minor criminal charges and fines. All services are Monday through Friday. The Dining Room open 7 days a week and provide 3 meals a day.